Wednesday, March 30, 2011

At Least Someone Gets Excited About the Things I Make

I made this little smocked romper for August for the Lil Blue Boo / Dharma Trading Design Challenge that ends tonight. I made rompers similar to this last summer for Augie and for my niece. I did them a little different this time around.

For this year's version I did a braided strap that is knotted in the back.

When picking the embellishment I was really stumped but then I saw this super cute stamp over on one of my favorite blogs, Jezze Prints, that looked like cross stitch and a light bulb went off.
I freehand cross-stitched little hearts and the border around where the blue meets the floral print.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the little model! Come visit me sometime, www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete