Monday, November 22, 2010

CSN Christmas Wishlist

I was over looking around on the CSN Stores website the other day and I realized I could do a ton of my Christmas shopping on their site and find something for everyone.

(Click on the pictures to connect to the site)

For the friend with an office job:
This is not your Mama's briefcase! Lug your laptop in style

For the friend that likes to be in the kitchen:
I have a similar one that my mom gave me. She knows how much I love cupcakes!

For the Giants fan:
What you're not a Giants fan???? Well then please leave and never come back! Just kidding!! They have other teams too

For good little girls:
Who doesn't love Melissa and Doug toys?? They are awesome and they last forever!

For good little boys:
I wish I could figure out how to teach Luke to ride his bike. He is kind of clumsy like me. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 9 or 10.

For your furry friend:
How awesome is this dog couch. It's cooler than my couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment