Monday, October 25, 2010

I got it!

I am so excited about what I chose from CSN Stores. I actually decided to get something for myself.

I got the x-acto self-healing cutting mat!!! Ok...probably not the most exciting thing in the world but for me it is. First of all I always end up cutting on the floor so now I have a huge 24x36 surface to work on. Second I cut a lot of straight lines when I am making scarves (and I've been making a lot of scarves). So this allows me to use my handy rotary cutter and see through ruler and cut a lot of squares at a time and they edges aren't all jaggedy like they usually are when I cut with a scissors.

I used it the other day when I made a sweater coat for August and it was fantastic! Oh and for cutting tulle and all of the ruffles for Halloween costumes...again a god send! The CSN shipping was incredibly fast. I actually couldn't believe it. I ordered it late on a Tuesday night and I had it by Thursday afternoon, even though it said it would take a week or so to make it to me. I am super happy with my CSN experience this time! They more than made up for the crappy experience I had last time. I would definitely order from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment