Tuesday, October 12, 2010

That's Life

Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging and life has been crazy lately so I haven't been keeping up with the blog. I finally bought the license for the Sienna dress from Lil Blue Boo so that I can sell the dresses I make.
Then I signed up for 3 craft shows in a row. So I spent a lot of time making dresses for those so that I could have a lot of stock. I also have had quite a few custom orders that I've had to keep on top of. Not to mention the crazy kiddos. But I'm gonna be back to blogging now that I am getting more organized and into a regular schedule of doing everything.

I have been making things:

This circle skirt from a tutorial over at MADE

A fun scarf for Luke out of t-shirts

And a matching hat from a tutorial over on I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.


T-shirt sleep pants for Luke. I even wrote a tutorial for these over here.
And a tutorial for this little top will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment