Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dinner with MiMi and PopPop

Last night we had dinner with my parents who are in town from CO. My mom is actually here for the whole summer helping my sister out with my niece while waiting for the arrival of my nephew. And my dad came for just a few days for work.

We went to the Ted's Montana Grill that is below our building. Love that we have great restaurants that are so easy to walk to. The food was so delicious. August went nuts for the pickles that they bring out before your meal. She is totally my kid! I have to figure out how to make those. The wiki sticks they give the kids kept everyone entertained. Luke loves playing with those things. (That reminds me I should check his pockets before I do the laundry. Wiki Sticks in the dryer are never good)
August and MiMi

Luke and PopPop

Is she not the coolest? LOL

On August:
Dress: Made by me: 3 Little Birds Stitch Co
T-shirt: Splendid Littles
Shoes: Target. Were bought for my niece and she outgrew them after wearing them twice.
Hairclip: Lillianna Marie Designs
Sunglasses: Target dollar bins back in February

On Luke:
Tee: Hockey shirt my mom found for him
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse from the GapKids

4 comments:

  1. Totally the coolest! I'm a sucker for peace signs, too.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress you made. yes, she is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses! Definitely a cool kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so adorable! (And, definitely cool!) Have I told you how much I love the name August?

    How fun that you have a restaurant below your building!

    ReplyDelete