Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The first of (hopefully) many


I have been thinking about doing this for a while, so here I go.

I have always loved to make things and try out new ideas but it kind of got pushed to the back burner as I got older and had more responsibilities like work and my crazy, wonderful son. But last year brought our new addition, my sweet baby girl, and I have been lucky enough to stay home with the kids since June. I have had a little time on my hands and my sister-in-law has really sparked my creativity. I hope this blog will keep the fire lit and push me to keep making things I love. And maybe just maybe someone else might get inspired.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! It's fun here, you meet the nicest people! I love your squares so far, in fact I think I marked the teapot & tea cup as a favorite on flickr just this morning. I love your Sweet Littles square, I hope you don't tear it out, I think it looks great.

    Anyhoo, welcome aboard! See you round!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete