Friday, March 19, 2010

Freecycle Friday

I love wooden high chairs but who knew they were so freaking expensive!? With Luke we had your standard plastic high chair and it worked fine but I just didn't love it. It was big and bulky and PLASTIC :( So with August I was on a mission to find a wooden high chair. A few things about wood high chairs:
  • They are very hard to find. Babies R Us had one in the store and it wasn't the style or color I was hoping for.
  • The ones that I liked were incredibly expensive. Who pays $300-$1000 dollars for a high chair?
So what's a mother to do? Well while I was on the quest to find a high chair one was listed on my Freecycle group!! I quickly e-mailed the person and was lucky enough to get it.

Here it is in all it's glory. It needs a little work and now that the weather is nice I think I will finally be able to get outside and sand it and paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment